The exhibition will be laid out to display equine-related veterinary technologies and products as well as a variety of horse industrial information to contribute to more active networking between exhibitors and participants.
Notably, the coffee break planned to be set next to the exhibition that will bring together all the participants including exhibitors to further their relations at a more leisurely and direct way; furthermore, there will be some business promotion seminars in function room of conference hall that exhibitors could rent for briefing and demonstrating their products/services to attendees.
|Period||April 21(Sat) – 23(Mon), 2018|
|Venue||Grand Ballroom (1F), China World Hotel|
|Scale||Approx. 50 Booths|
* The exhibition floor plan subject to change without prior notice. The latest version will be updated.
* Only Zone D , Zone E and Zone F is available for application.
How to Apply
- Submit the completed Application Form, available on the Congress website www.chinaweva.org , to the Congress Executive Committee via: E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: +86-10-64918471
The standard booth is 3m*3m*2.5m (length*width*height), and can be purchased in multiples of 9 square meters. A limited number of non-standard booths with the size of 3m*2m*2.5m (length*width*height) is available for special requirement at a lower or higher price on a first-come, first served basis.
|Type||Standard Booth(9m2)||Non-standard Booth(6m2)|
|Shell Scheme||RMB 30000||RMB 22000|
Exhibition Fees Include
- • Facilities included are electricity, 1 socket, 2 spotlights, 1 reception desk, 2 fording chairs, 1 trash bin.
- • Free of charge for One (1) delegate registration fee PER BOOTH.
- • Admission to Exhibition and Poster Areas.
- • Admission to the Opening（each exhibitor will be entitled to one quota） and Closing Ceremonies.
- • Coffee Breaks at Exhibition Area (21st-23rd April 2018).
- • Drinks Reception(22nd April 2018).
- • Exhibiting companies will be listed in the Programme Book and Congress website.
- • Exhibiting company promotion for once on Congress media platform.
|Booth Construction & Move-in||April 20-21|
|Exhibition Dates||April 21, 12:00-20:00
April 22-23, 08:00-20:00
|Booth Dismantling & Move-out||April 23, 20:00-24:00|
- • All payments should be made by bank transfer. * Credit card payment will not be accepted.
- • Companies are responsible for all bank transfer fees from both the sending and receiving banks.
- • A copy of receipt for your bank remittance with the participant's name should be sent to the Executive Committee by e-mail email@example.com or fax (+8610 64918471).
- • For Exhibition, 50% deposit should be made within 10 working days after signing exhibition participation agreement and the remaining amounts should be paid by February 28, 2018.
- • Exhibition space confirmed from February 1, 2018 will require a full, lump sum payment
- • Payment process: Application submission → Agreement Signing → Payment deposit
- • Note: The payment schedule is negotiable with Organizing Committee.
- • Exhibiting Companies should make the payment by the due dates. Otherwise, the Organizer has the right to cancel the participation and the fee paid shall follow the stipulations in the cancellation clause.
- • Notice of any change in agreement or cancellation must be in writing.
- • For cancellation of participation, the refund shall be processed as in the following:
- 70% of the initial deposit will be deducted for cancellations requested by or on February 28, 2018.
- No refunds will be made for any cancellation after February 28, 2018.